Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BlessMyLife.org

I received an e-mail worth sharing with you from my good friend's Rob & Alexis Duffin. Together Rob and his wife have created an uplifting website about the daily miracles in our lives. (As a studio engineer Rob's worked on several of my recordings. I appreciate his optimism.) www.blessmylife.org



To Our Friends:

We were recently exposed to yet another website that provides people with an outlet for blogging about negative life experiences. Though the intent of that site is meant to be humorous, it only increased our desire for a medium that inspires positive thinking. Blessings seem to be more abundant when we recognize them with gratitude.

We are excited to introduce our site, Bless My Life, Where Miracles Are a Daily Occurrence (
www.blessmylife.org).

We have created this site to provide you with a place to share your daily miracles and blessings. We hope that by providing you with a place to share your daily, life-enhancing moments that more of these moments will be recognized in all of our lives.


We’re excited to have a positive force for good in the world and we invite you to be a part of it!


Love,
Rob and Alexis Duffin
www.blessmylife.org

6 comments:

  1. Paul,
    I just read this article. I thought you might like to read it http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090811/ap_on_re_us/us_obit_transplant_patient I pray often for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Bless My Life. I sent our son's story and it was published! I love that there is somewhere positive to go for a dose of good news!

    Blessings,

    Holly
    theadventuresofcatandbambam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like the link to the blog about negative experiences. I think it might help me to hear that other people's problems are worse than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea! Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading and contributing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably don't remember me, I worked at the front desk at PCMC cardiology until I had my baby in December. I follow your journey and keep you in my prayers. I read this article about two heart transplant patients competing in the Ironman. I thought of you. http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/13/heart.transplants.ironman/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and am so glad I did. My son was born March 6 and has HLHS, and your blog has been so inspiring and has given me so much hope. I am praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete