Monday, February 22, 2010

Mark Your Calender | Celebrate Life 2011

Once again, thank you for celebrating life with me last Monday evening. Since it was such a meaningful event for my family and friends, I don't know about you, but I'm ready to do it again next year.

Therefore, mark your calendar for Valentines weekend 2011. I'll be sure to let you know the exact date as the details evolve concerning the Celebrate Life 2011 concert event in Salt Lake City.

We were able to help various families with some modest financial support this week because of the Concert event. I want to repeat this every year, and hopefully take it's message of love, life, and family to other cities.

In the meantime, we will continue in our efforts to raise awareness of congenital heart disease on an international level through private concerts, lectures, and online resources.

We will meet our goal in providing an annual scholarship for those affected by CHD to attend school at my local community college (SLCC).

The first scholarship deadline is May 3rd. To apply visit: http://scholarship.paulcardall.com

As part of this overall effort, we will auction items here online for you to bid on. All of the funds will go directly to Paul Cardall Family Foundation, to help families affected by CHD. Stay posted for the first item.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! We'll be there, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sweet family are simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I have a friend who is waiting for a heart transplant and it is so overwhelming if you stop and think about everything that has to/will transpire. I am amazed by the strength and courage of donor families and am a strong advocate for it. You are a constant inspiration to millions as well as myself....I hope that I can attend the concert next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Permanently going as well! Excited as ever... I want to help next year too--- (Mark that down somewhere). OH, and if it isn't too much to ask, I'd like a picture with you beautiful wife. Maybe, just maybe... we could do that before next year?! Thanks for being so wonderful. I just adore your family Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey paul,
    my calender is marked! i commented on a previous post of yours about our little baby who is going in for his 2nd open heart surgery on March 1st, and after attending your concert i felt inspired to do more for others too. I have been busy designing the cutest heart jewelry and charms and I am going to sell them in my store (bliss boutique in pleasant grove) and i am also working on an online site too. i am going to be donating all the proceeds to help Intermountain Healing Hearts and the families of children with CHD. I just wanted to tell you what an inspiration you are and continue to be for people like me. you are amazing! thanks for sharing your story and letting us all be a part of it.
    Ashlie Bundy
    hopeful hearts
    www.thehopefulhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so glad to hear this! I HOPE it becomes an annual thing for YEARS and years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is AMAZING!! I can't wait to go again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Another wonderful and romantic evening all planned for us (My hubby & I) Valentine's in 2011. Bring it on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news! I'll mark it on my calender!! This may become our Valentine tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am so happy! Another wonderful tradition for our family. Can't wait to see you again in 2011....we will be there!

    ReplyDelete