Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Things Utah Interview

This morning on Utah's ABC affiliate, KTVX, I discussed congenital heart disease with the hosts of Good Things Utah. My adult CHD doctor, Angela Yetman joined me.

This is for those of you who were unable to watch the program. (Don't forget to turn off my playlist to your left)


If the video doesn't work for you visit this link:
http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/featured_on/story/Congenital-Heart-Disease-The-Celebrate-Life/i46-NB5xM0STROav-E9G_w.cspx

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted a link so your out of state fans could watch! You look so healthy! What a wonderful way to continue to spread awareness of CHD's across the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing that you have so much more energy now, Paul! Thanks for continuing to share your story and giving hope to so many. :)

    ReplyDelete