Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Health is Steady | 90 days on the List

My health has been steady the past two weeks since the heart cath. And I realized I've been on the "waiting list" since August 20th. That's somewhere around 90 days. I'm sure I've got 90 to go or more until I get a call. There's no doubt this holiday season will be very special for our family.

I found something fun on NOVA's website. Now you can perform your very own Heart Transplant in 19 steps. Of course, my operation will be extremely more complicated that this normal procedure. But, good luck! CLICK HERE
_______________________________________

Also, sitting at home I have had a lot of time to reflect. And I remembered a video I've shown at my concerts that comprises some old film footage of me as a child with my sisters and little brother. Very Nostalgic. The tune is called Sacred Nature II from my Faithful album. My family has always been the rock of my life. They continue to sacrifice their time and energy to help my wife and I with our daughter and countless other things. I wish everyone could have this comfort in his or her lives.


_______________________________________

8 comments:

  1. Very fun to watch. Those were the days!! I miss the old neighborhood. Fun to see it as it was. It (and we) were all so young!! I long for those days again at times. I pray for the best for you and your family this holiday season.

    Love,
    Alison Crawford Monagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video! Reminds me to take more videos of my cute kiddos while they're little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post Paul. One thing is for sure...your heart will get a good work out this Saturday afternoon as you watch the Utes WORK those Cougars! It is great to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The memories of East Manor Dr. We had an awesome childhood. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Paul - did you get the CDs I sent you? Wasn't sure if I had the right address. Have a good one! Cory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I did do the heart transplant...kind of intense even in animation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paul, We do not know eachother however I wanted to extend my thoughts and wishes for you. I will surely keep you and your family in my prayers. I had no idea that you have a heart issue. I am a fan of yours and LOVE your talent! I was so moved by "Grateful" and the video with that. I actually bought one of your CD's from Desseret Book and use it frequently at my massage studio, I love the spirit it brings. Thanks for sharing this info on facebook, which is where I found this link, just know that you have fans that are praying for you and for your health to return!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you don't know me, but I will keep you in my prayers. my friend Amy just got her heart transplant today. They just finished the surgery about an hour ago. Here is her story. I hope you get your heart really soon.

    http://caringbridge.org/visit/amylee

    ReplyDelete