Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Heart Restores Childhood

New life restores childhood dreams.



Having once been unable to endure exercise at high altitudes, I've grabbed up every opportunity to take off with friends into the mountains and on the streams.

This was the perfect scenario this past weekend as I took a break from my book tour to be with cousins and an uncle in beautiful British Columbia on the Chilliwack River.



Catching and releasing a Chum Salmon or Dog Salmon



My cousin Tyler. I watched him bring in Silver Salmon all day long.



There's nothing like breathing pristine mountain air while watching the sunlight dance on the rippling waters at first dawn and later seeing the light fade into shades of orange as the sun slowly moves across the western horizon and hide's his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment