Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Week 4 - Crank that Pacemaker!

Today my congenital heart doctor Angela Yetman had my pace-maker cranked up! I went there exhausted. Tonight, I was able to attend a Church service project. So knock on wood. . . Regardless, I am still listed. I basically need a tune up to be strong enough for the surgery. Oh yea, I carry that pager everywhere. . . They also ordered some steroids to help me since my body won't break down protein. And I'm not even competing in the Tour De' France.

Life is good! My 2 year old daughter Eden is very imaginative these days. She is in the princess stage. She wears these outfits that she refuses to take off. And the kid says to me, "You wear your oxygen." Or, "Lie down Daddy." How cool is that? She's a doll.

4 comments:

  1. Paul-
    My mom just shared your blog with us. It is a blessing to read your inspiring words. Thanks for your example. Our prayers are with you, Lynette and Eden! We would love to help out in any way we can.
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl! We sure love her and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. i knew your brother matt while at BYU and listen to your music constantly. thank you for making such amazing music for us to listen to. i pray that you can continue to make "pretty music" (as my 3 year old calls it) for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete