Saturday, March 19, 2011

Please Help My Friends

If you have the means, please donate to my friend Quintin whose wife Holly is waiting to return back to our Father in Heaven. Because of her advanced heart failure and other related issues she is not able to receive a heart transplant and is currently receiving hospice care.

Her humble family has never asked for financial help, but they are definitely in need of some tender mercies. You can help bless their life by giving just a little bit so Quintin can take care of his wife.

If you'd like to help there is a donate button at: http://www.teamholly.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, beautiful woman! My prayers are with her and her entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paul what about getting a whole group of people together to do a bake sale??? can you email me and we can discuss this more...I would certainly love to help her family out, and I think a bake sale would be great! my email is pianomusic821@gmail.com this is Kandice from Facebook (I know you remember me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Paul. It helps put my menial trials into perspective and reminds me how important it is to pay it forward. Any amount either large or small, I'm sure is greatly appreciated so thanks for rallying us for this good cause.

    Regards,
    JaLae

    ReplyDelete