Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Performing Wasatch



Inspired by the mountains that overshadow my home in Utah each morning as the Sun rises from the east. I have performed Wasatch at several of my concerts. This particular performance is on a DVD available with my new album New Life.

Ive been fortunate to share the stage with many of these musicians; David Tolk, Jon Shults, Ryan Tilby, Craig Miner, Steven Sharp Nelson, Marshall McDonald, Kevin Davis, and more.

For more information visit my website http://www.paulcardall.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paul, you forgot to say you've performed with Peter Breinholt (my personal favorite). His music has gotten me through a lot and I loved being a "groupie" when I saw him backstage at your first Celebrate Life concert. Seriously, meeting him was like one of the best and most embarrassing moments in my life. Anyway...I'm glad you are doing so well and hope you'll say hi to Lynette for me. I miss seeing her when we'd run into you guys at the hospital, she is a very inspiring person to me and helps me stay positive. Please keep our little Ben in your prayers when you can. He's been struggling lately. Take care you guys--hope you have a great summer!
    Angela Hamer
    tody-n-ang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete